Prodigi Group is a technology and manufacturing business, specialising in the creation and fulfilment of high-volume, customised products. We were recently ranked 14th on the Sunday Times Fasttrack list of fastest growing UK companies.
We help companies selling personalised products to simplify their supply-chains and maximise their profits. We’re creating a platform which allows anyone to turn any digital image into any physical product and have it manufactured anywhere in the world. We consider ourselves an infrastructure business using software to build a global fulfilment network for personalised products.
Your role would be to become the product owner of the core API platform of Prodigi, our largest source of customers and revenue, and vital to all parts of the company. You'd build and maintain the product roadmap, act as the 'face' of the platform, both internally and externally, prioritise the backlog, define and measure metrics for success.
We're a fast growing tech startup, with a great work life balance and a real interest in helping you develop your career.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Define a clear, compelling and ambitious product vision and strategy
- Build a strong understanding of the product and the company
- Build and own the product roadmap
- Set clear goals for the team
- Builds an in-depth knowledge of current and potential users, balances user needs
- Identify, measure, track and report product and feature metrics.
- Proactively communicates and builds relationships inside and outside the team
- Lead team in prioritising work with ambiguous and competing demands
- Creating user stories, acceptance criteria, documenting requirements
- 2 or more years experience as a product owner in an agile environment
- Some experience with API based products would be ideal, but not essential
- Tendency towards action. Comfortable with making and learning from mistakes
- Strong communication skills
● Competitive salary and a great work-life balance - you will have 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and flexible working location.
● We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences and backgrounds lead to a workplace that's better for everyone.
● Spec your own machine, and work in a company that takes tech seriously and likes to do it well.