Prodigi is a leading print on demand platform which supports companies selling personalised products to simplify their supply-chains and maximise their profits. We help localise the manufacturing and distribution of printed products around the world.
Our in-house manufacturing facilities are located in the UK and mainland Europe, supported by a global network of on-demand fulfilment partners connected using our proprietary API platform.
Reporting to the Head of Product, your role would be to become the technical product manager of the core API platform of Prodigi, our largest source of customers and revenue, and vital to all parts of the company. The API team is responsible for the core API, as well as various supporting services and internal tooling. Strategically, it is very important in providing a foundation and has a number of dependencies on other teams.
The role includes day to day management of the product backlog, planning, prioritisation, writing tickets and stories for the development team to work on. You'll work with both internal and external stakeholders to shape the direction of the product and the team. We are looking for someone who has a good base of experience in Product and is looking for that next role to challenge themselves and take the reins of product leadership.
It is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on a lead role and drive the API team forward with an ambitious product vision and strategy. It requires a proactive approach to customer, market and user research, sharing findings with the company/team and using these to inform decisions and development work. Being end-to-end, it will of course involve all the expected responsibilities that entail a Product Manager role, including close collaboration with the development team on a daily basis, taking part in all key development meetings.
You'd build and maintain the product roadmap, act as the 'face' of the platform, both internally and externally, prioritise the backlog, define and measure metrics for success.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Define a clear, compelling and ambitious product vision and strategy
- Build and own the product roadmap
- Set clear goals for the team
- Build a strong understanding of the product and the company
- Builds an in-depth knowledge of current and potential users, balances user needs
- Market and competitor analysis
- Identify, measure, track and report product and feature metrics.
- Proactively communicates and builds relationships inside and outside the team
- Lead team in prioritising work with ambiguous and competing demands
- Creating user stories, acceptance criteria, documenting requirements
- 2 or more years experience working in Product in an agile environment
- Some experience with API based products would be ideal, but not essential
- Tendency towards action. Comfortable with making and learning from mistakes
- Strong communication skills
● Competitive salary (£40-50k) and a great work-life balance - you will have 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and flexible working location.
● We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences and backgrounds lead to a workplace that's better for everyone.
● Spec your own machine, and work in a company that takes tech seriously and likes to do it well.