Stock Controller (Print on Demand)
We are seeking a Stock Controller to manage the day to day requirements of our Print on Demand manufacturing facility located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the printing industry, preferably wide format and / or photo related giftware and be comfortable working in a software-oriented manufacturing business. In addition, the successful candidate will have strong experience in stock control, supplier relationships, Excel and Netsuite. Advantageous but not essential would be any Procurement experience.
You will be responsible for the autonomous stock control of our facility and be a member of the site leadership team. Initiating lean methods of stock control to maximize cashflow benefits while ensuring the production teams have adequate levels of stock at all times to achieve company quality and service levels. Working with the Leadership team as well as reporting directly to our Global Operations Director, you will be expected to maintain and enhance current stock systems, in addition to assisting site leadership create a world class manufacturing facility.
- Oversee all stock requirements for printing, production and packing.
- Manage and coordinate all stock processes;
- Ensure all stock is available in order service levels are achieved;
- Assist and develop the use of our ERP system (Netsuite)
- Help develop staff within the team; overseeing all training and staff 121s where required;
- Ensure a safe working environment for all team members;
- Maintain quality standards and understand root cause of any stock/supplier issues;
- Be an all-rounder; comfortable doing whatever it takes to ensure the production facility is successful.
What we're looking for
- We are looking for someone that's independent, technically literate and a great manager of stock control processes;
- You will be passionate about maintaining our fun, hardworking environment for the team;
- You'll love the challenge of learning new skills.
- You'll be comfortable operating both independently and as part of a team;
- You will have a proven knowledge of stock control techniques;
- You'll be a problem-solver who's comfortable using your initiative to resolve technical and operational issues.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant stock management experience, ideally within a printing or manufacturing environment;
- Strong competency using ERP and Excel.
What we provide
- Salary $50,000 depending on experience.
- An opportunity to continue to build, shape and grow a leading stock control process;
- A fast-growing and dynamic environment with all the inherent challenges and opportunities this brings;
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture;
- Part of a large, international group of fast growing technology companies;
- Flexible working conditions and 10 days PTO.