An exciting opportunity has arisen within our operation to recruit an Office Supervisor to be responsible for the Supervision of a small office team.
The role will report directly into the Group Operations Director and therefore experience of supplying Management Information is essential.
As a growing business, there are many opportunities to develop our current processes. You must be self-motivated and be able to motivate your team to allow the Office environment to become a leading Service Department to the Production Operation.
- Drivers Licence and/or Own Transport for Commuting (Required)
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and ability to speak English. Ability to communicate with clients & colleagues.
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to lead a Team
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Understanding of Print production useful but not essential